Issue 6 – Cousin Eddie, a True International Man of Leisure
Happy Friday Men of Leisure. As we get closer to the holiday madness, maybe you have some anxiety about that certain annoying in-law, putting together overly complex Christmas presents for your kids, or arguments at the dinner table. Essentially, last weekend’s The Best Christmas Ever Saturday Night Live skit
When that happens, I urge you to keep your spirit up and think of Cousin Eddie, a true International Man of Leisure.
And keep in mind all of those wise words of his so that you can work them in to the dinner conversation with the in-laws.
- Every time Catherine revved up the microwave, I’d piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so.
- Merry Christmas. Sh*tter was full!
- I don’t know if I should go sailin’ down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.
- Oh, no, that there is an RV.
- Last season he was a pixie dust spreader on the Tilt-A-Whirl. He thinks that next year he’ll be guessing people’s weight or barkin’ for the yak lady.
- If only I had that money Catherine and I gave to that TV preacher who was screwin’ that hockey player.
- If this gets dented then my hair just ain’t gonna look right.
- She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back. I don’t know.
- Oh, he’s just yakkin’ on a bone.
- You don’t want him around if you’re wearing short pants, you know what I mean?
- If it isn’t too much I’d like to get somethin’ for you Clark, somethin’… real nice.
- Clark, I’d like to try to fumigate this here chair, it’s a good quality item. If you don’t mind my askin’, how much did she set you back?
- Save the neck for me, Clark.